Friday, August 25, 2017

Call to Artists






I know I've been away from Blogger for a long time, but with good reason... As some of you may remember, I opened an art gallery in Portland, ME in 2014. This endeavor is going very well and I'm finally finding a bit of time to resume blogging. I want to say, I'm thrilled to be back!

I'd love to tell you all about the gallery and the exciting things we are doing, but there is a special opportunity that I want to share with you right away.

We are hosting our first Juried Exhibition! 
The deadline for submission is coming right up on September 9.

 I wanted to inform you before it was too late. 

It's very simple. I want to help as many people as possible, especially artists. Artists like you! 

Passionate Color

I don't want to get into all the details here, so a simple click on the above link will put you in the right place for that! 

Here are a few basics:

  • Deadline for submission is Sept 9
  • Juried process is done by images only, no need to ship art at this time
  • Size restriction: 12x16" or smaller
  • Paintings in some form of realistic interpretation
  • Cost is $25 for 3 images

I really hope you'll consider applying. Roux & Cyr International Fine Art Gallery is hoping to make this a yearly event. With your help and the success of this juried exhibition, we can make it happen.

Best of luck and I look forward to hanging your lovely paintings in my gallery!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,
    You visited my blog and suggested I submit some photos for your open submissions show, before I do I have one question! I live in Ireland not in the US so would I still be eligible?
    Thanks
    Diana marshall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Diana. We are an international fine art gallery. We deal with international artists all the time. Go for it!

      Delete
  2. Bonjour ma Susan !

    Je suis très heureuse de te retrouver aussi par ce biais... La porte était restée entrouverte... et j'ai vu de la lumière !...
    Une belle idée tu as de lancer ce défi à de nombreux artistes !
    Plein de bisous

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts. Your comments are always appreciated.