Thursday, February 4, 2010
I received the Sunshine Bloggers Award. How exciting! It made my day...
I hope this means I'm bringing a ray of sunshine into someone's day. It was my purpose in the beginning. Evaluating myself, I think I fall short of that on many posts, but thank you Jamie for appreciating my blog.
Jamie is from artsyfartsyme, a blog I read regularly. She has granted me this award.
As a recipient, I need to pass it along to 12 of you. If you aren't familiar with these blogs, I suggest you go take a peek.
1) Every Other Day Paintings- Roisin is a very talented Irish painter.
2) Jeanne Illenye-Still Lifes- Jeanne paints very realistic treasures.
3) Celeste Bergin- Celeste takes you on a journey of excitement with soft emotional paintings.
4) Nora Kasten Fine Art Blog- Nora paints rich colorful florals that I love.
5) Ma Dollhouse Joue Un Grand Air De Peinture- Martine-Alison is a friend and new blogger- go peek and follow. She has wonderful treasures she'll be sharing...
6) Plein Air Painting Journal- Jill's paintings are poetic.
7) Coral Barclay Musings on Painting- Carol paints bright tiny treasures.
8) Carolyn's (Almost) Daily Paintings- Carolyn is very talented.
9) Becky Joy's Day to Day Painting- Becky paints with heart and atmosphere.
10) The Open Drawer- Jay has wonderful drawings and amazing "stuck in the box" paintings.
11) Angie Rea- Angie creates delicate scenes with woodburning.
12) Daily Drawings- Ester's drawings are inspiring.
There are rules for accepting the Sunshine Award. If you're a recipient, please go read them.
There are many other blogs that I enjoy following. Jamie said it was hard to pick only 12, so she didn't, and I can understand why. There is a wealth of talent out there! I find it inspiring that you take time to post your work and your thoughts. Thank you all for that...